Guitar Town – general admission is free! VIP tickets are available for $159 for the entire weekend.
For your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, backpacks and coolers are subject to search. We appreciate your cooperation!
Please do not bring these items into the event:
- Outside food
- Outside alcohol
- Glass containers
- Tents or sun umbrellas
- Smoking near crowds
- Remote controlled flying devices or drones
- Private vehicles
You are at 9,752 ft. Remember to apply sunscreen and stay hydrated. We encourage you to bring a water bottle.
Are Pets allowed?
- Well behaved leashed pets and service animals are welcome.
What items can I bring into the venue?
- Hand-held personal umbrellas
- Portable, collapsible chairs
- Personal-use cameras
Is there free parking and shuttles?
- There is free parking in the Alpine Lot and Chapel Lot. Village Shuttles will be going back and forth to the festival in Center Village.
Where can I get an event schedule?
- Event schedules will be available onsite at our merchandise tent located in Center Village for all detailed event information.
How do I find out about lodging at Copper Mountain Resort for this event?
What else is there to do at Copper Mountain Resort?
Where is Copper Mountain Resort Located?
Camping around Copper Mountain Resort
- Camping is not permitted at Copper Mountain. This is based upon Copper’s Land Use agreement with Summit County Government.
- Lodging Guests of Copper Mountain may park their RV overnight between the Conoco and Water Treatment Center, however they are not permitted to camp (sleep in their RV).
- Alternative locations to overnight camp in tents or RV’s are off property such as the Campgrounds in Frisco, Dillon or Tiger Road RV Park.
- Special events may occasionally be permitted by Summit County Government for camping. This is an exception to normal operations and requires special permitting.
Is there information on Accessibility available?
- Public parking is free 7 days a week in the summer at Copper Mountain. All parking lots at Copper Mountain have designated Accessible spaces. The Ten Mile and Beeler Lot(s) are the closest in proximity to the venue. All parking is first-come, first-served, so guests are encouraged to arrive as early as possible to ensure availability. If you are directed to park in the outer lots please know that our busses are accessible and will accommodate you.
- At our venue, we have a designated accessible section on the grass. We do not have wheelchairs available for rent. You may choose to remain in your wheelchair or transfer to a venue provided chair. If you would like a chair, please notify a staff member in your area and we will be happy to assist.
- Limited Mobility:
- If you do not require the use of a wheelchair, but would benefit from the features of our accessible seats, or would like help with transportation into the venue please email email@example.com 24 hours in advance.
- Restrooms, Merchandise and Restaurant Options:
- Accessible restrooms are located on both sides of the venue in the Mountain Plaza Building near Starbucks and in the Copper One Building- enter through the Camp Hale Outfitters. All restaurants located in the village are Accessible. If additional assistance is needed please speak with a nearby staff member.
- Service Animals:
- Service animals are permitted in the venue. Each service animal must remain with its owner and be restrained. If a service animal interferes with other guests, corrective action may include re-arranging seating or removal of the service animal from the venue.
- Contact Us:
- If you would like assistance during the please notify an event staff member nearby, you may also text 828.329.7995. Our staff will respond with appropriate information and/or dispatch assistance to your location.