Guitar Town – general admission is free! VIP tickets are available for $149 for the entire weekend.
For your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, backapacks and coolers are subject to search. We appreciate your cooperation!
Please do not bring these items into the event:
- Outside food
- Outside alcohol
- Glasss containers
- Tents or sun umbrellas
- Smoking near crowds
- Remote controlled flying devices or drones
- Private vehicles
You are at 9,752 ft. Remeber to apply sunscreen and stay hydrated. We encourage you to bring a water bottle.
Are Pets allowed?
- Well behaved leashed pets and service animals are welcome.
What items can I bring into the venue?
- Hand-held personal umbrellas
- Portable, collapsible chairs
- Personal-use cameras
Is there free parking and shuttles?
- There is free parking in the Alpine Lot and Chapel Lot. Village Shuttles will be going back and forth to the festival in Center Village.
Where can I get an event schedule?
- Event schedules will be available onsite at our merchandise tent located in Center Village for all detailed event information.
How do I find out about lodging at Copper Mountain Resort for this event?
- Go to: www.copperchamber.com/business-directory/lodging
- If you would like to stay with Copper Mountain Lodging- call (866) 837-2996 and reference group code G3200 or 3200 to receive special pricing or go here for lodging deals.
What else is there to do at Copper Mountain Resort?
Where is Copper Mountain Resort Located?
Camping around Copper Mountain Resort
- Camping is not permitted at Copper Mountain. This is based upon Copper’s Land Use agreement with Summit County Government.
- Lodging Guests of Copper Mountain may park their RV overnight between the Conoco and Water Treatment Center, however they are not permitted to camp (sleep in their RV).
- Alternative locations to overnight camp in tents or RV’s are off property such as the Campgrounds in Frisco, Dillon or Tiger Road RV Park.
- Special events may occasionally be permitted by Summit County Government for camping. This is an exception to normal operations and requires special permitting.